CK Group are recruiting for a Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Operator to join our client in the chemical applications industry at their site based in Harlow, on a full time, permanent basis.
Our client is a specialist treatment solutions company offering their services primarily to the aerospace sector. Their treatments are for complex and intricate engineering requirements and the range includes Non-Destructive Testing, Plating, Anodising, Painting and Process Evaluation.
- Carry out Penetrant Flaw Detect (PFD) testing of customer products.
- Carry out Magnetic Flaw Detect (MFD) testing of customer products.
- Carry out Hardness Testing of customer products.
- Carry out Etch Inspection of customer products
- Keeping measuring equipment operational by following operating instructions and ensuring repairs and calibration testing are completed on time and to schedule.
This role is located in Harlow, easily commutable from North and East London, and from locations in Essex and Hertfordshire.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 56070 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 56070
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 19th September 2023
- Expires: 17th October 2023