Clinical Nurse Educator
UK Remote: 50% travel requirements to cover either the Northern or Southern territory
CPL Life Sciences are partnered with a global pharmaceutical company who are seeking to hire two Clinical Nurse Educator’s to support with a new treatment launch due in January. This is a field based position that will involve approximately 50% travel time either across the Northern or Southern region, depending on your location. As well as visits to key hubs you will be required to engage with HCP’s online and promote omnichannel materials.
Experience working within either Neurology or Dermatology will be a strong advantage as both elements will be involved in the new product launch and subsequent training.
This position will involve a two stage interview process with an ideal start date for December/January.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Improve patient care by supporting Health Care Professionals in the appropriate use and understanding of relevant products
• Contribute to the development of meeting content and customer resources
• Build and develop relationships with HCP’s nationally and within key accounts
• Improve clinical knowledge and understanding
• Maintain up to date technical knowledge within the specialty disease area
• Ensure continuous market research to ensure the strongest expertise and techniques are delivered
• Ability to confidently understanding and sensitively address the policies, protocols and political environment of HCP’s within the NHS
• Confidently present at national, regional and local clinical meetings
• Monitor and continuously review key account plans and activity
• NMC registration is essential
• ABPI compliance/qualified is highly desirable
If you have experience as a Clinical Nurse Educator and are interested in this innovative new position then please apply here, or alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2309-522680
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 19th September 2023
- Expires: 17th October 2023