My client is looking to appoint a Production Manager with an electro-mechanical background. The Production Managers role will be to ensure the highest customer satisfaction through maximum performance of machinery and service technicians.
Ensuring the Service Technicians are adequately resourced, trained, equipped, managed and motivated to deliver excellent service, safely and promptly. Ensuring spare parts stock is controlled and appropriate stock levels maintained.
Health & Safety
Ensure the service technicians comply with Company Health and Safety
To ensure compliance with the company ISO Procedures
Effectively manage service technicians and maintain good conduct and discipline in the absence of the service manager
To gauge and promote morale within the Team. Ensure effective, regular, 2 way communication.
To ensure the team is appropriately resourced and equipped with the necessary manuals, parts and tools to accomplish their tasks efficiently and profitably.
Liaise with SM to plan holiday schedule. Assist SM to manage overtime effectively.
Ensure service technician record parts usage correctly and in timely manner. Maintain sufficient stick levels to meet the PM and the say to day running requirements. Provide stock management information and set up effective controls and processes as necessary.
To ensure appropriate personal contact with customers and be responsive to their needs. Attend meetings as necessary. To ensure technicians are aware of and can deliver performance to agreed customer SLAs. Ensure regular (standard) performance data is collated and available as required.
To personally liaise with customers and staff, promptly and effectively to resolve critical service situations. Ensure Management are well informed in the absence of key account service manager.
Liase with Service Support to achieve good working co-operation between service technicians and service support
To constantly review and advise management on matters relating to the image presented by the company in all spheres where the company has contact with the public.
In addition to the specific tasks described above, the job holder will be required to carry out any additional duties as may be demanded, from time to time, by the company management.
- Ability to effectively manage and motivate engineers working on site and remotely in customer factories.
- Ability to perform electro/mechanical fault diagnosis.
- Ability to repair/replace mechanical assemblies and electrical components.
- Use Oscilloscope, hand tools and a multimeter.
- Two years’ experience working on electro/mechanical machinery in a production environment..
- Work effectively with Teams.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Firm and Decisive
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Effective time management of self and direct reports.
- Computer literate.
- Work to agreed budgets.
- Good record keeping
- HNC or equivalent in electrical or mechanical engineering.
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2309-522932
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 19th September 2023
- Expires: 17th October 2023