Role: Customer Service Advisor
Rate: £20,000 - £23,500
Duration: 6 month to full time Permanent
Do you want to work for a company who delivers excellence for our Customers and Colleagues?
A company who focuses on our new core values:
- Do the right thing
At DXC we have a long-established partnership with a Major UK High Street Bank, where we manage their personal lending business. We provide support to customers, calling us with enquiries and requests about their loan account.
We are looking for colleagues to join our team of Customer Service Advisors putting our customers at the heart of everything we do every day. Is that you?
- Do you have a passion for helping make things simple and easy for customers?
- Do you enjoy getting your teeth into supporting with more complex requests that may need teamwork with colleagues from other areas?
- Do you get satisfaction from knowing you’ve helped achieve the right outcome for a customer, and even better getting it right first time?
Then this is a role you will be interested in.
What are we looking for in our Customer Service Advisors?
- Sociable, helpful and eager to provide excellent customer service to customers.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, ensuring defined processes are followed.
- A good eye for detail, ensuring customer records are kept up to date and are accurate
- Keen to take responsibility for managing customer information in line with GDPR Experience of working with computer systems
- A Team Player who enjoys collaborating with team mates to deliver that outstanding customer service together, and working together to identify continuous improvement ideas.
- And through all this achieve core Key Performance Indicators
The role is an office based one, but at the moment we’re working in a hybrid environment, with some office-based working, but also some home- based working. Initial training will take place on site so we can make sure you get the best possible start and can meet your team-mates.
We try to have fun, with quizzes, competitions and challenges where we raise funds for our chosen charities/good causes. It’s more challenging at the moment, but we’re making use of tools such as Microsoft Teams and Workplace to stay connected and get involved!
Our working hours are between 8am and 10pm, Monday to Sunday – we usually work to a 6-8 week shift rotation so that you can plan around shifts with plenty of notice. There is some evening and weekend work, but these shifts are shared out amongst all colleagues.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary
- Competitive benefit package consisting of private medical insurance, gym membership discounts, contributory pension scheme plus lots more.
- Mental health first aider's support
- Plus, a lot more on offer.
Are you excited about the opportunity to work at DXC? You should be, see here for a list of the awards and recognition - https://www.dxc.com/us/en/about-us/awards-and-recognition
About the Company
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) helps global companies run their mission critical systems and operations while modernizing IT, optimizing data architectures, and ensuring security and scalability across public, private and hybrid clouds. The world's largest companies and public sector organizations trust DXC to deploy services across the Enterprise Technology Stack to drive new levels of performance, competitiveness, and customer experience. Learn more about how we deliver excellence for our customers and colleagues atDXC.com.
Please apply by sending your CV’s to warren.smith@CPL.com
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2308-521334
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 19th September 2023
- Expires: 17th October 2023