FINANCE AND PROCESSING AGENT
The client is looking for colleagues to join their team of Finance & Processing Advisors. The role is to provide support to customers and colleagues, contacting the company with financial enquiries and requests about their loan account. To also provide support to our client’s loan product finance team.
Location: Newcastle – Office based
Daily Rate: Between £20,000-£24,000 per annum dependent on experience
Duration: 6 months initially and then going onto perm
• This role involves processing customer loan documentation sent to us and dealing with these in accordance with our standard operating processes.
• Supporting our Customer Service colleagues when seeking support for customer enquires of a more technical financial nature.
• Bookkeeping experience is needed, and general ledger experience is advantageous as the role also involves
o Applying payments to customer loan accounts
o Supporting our Customer Financial Assistance teams with accounts where customer is in financial difficulties (e.g. freezing interest, changing repayment schedule, managing arrears)
o Responding to technical financial queries received from internal colleagues as well as other client teams
o Completing regular General Ledger reconciliations e.g. cash movement.
o Liaising with our client Finance team to provide trial balance and other required reconciliation data and reports.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• Sociable, helpful and eager to provide excellent service to customers.
• A good eye for detail, ensuring customer records are kept up to date and are accurate.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment, ensuring defined processes are followed.
• Keen to take responsibility for managing customer information in line with GDPR Experience of working with computer systems
• A Team Player who enjoys collaborating with team mates to deliver that outstanding customer service together, and working together to identify continuous improvement ideas.
If you’re interested please apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2307-519705
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 19th September 2023
- Expires: 17th October 2023