CK Clinical are recruiting for a Head of GMP to join a newly established advanced therapy manufacturing facility in Yorkshire. This will be a hybrid role, requiring a minimum of two days a week on-site.
As Head of GMP you will lead the implementation of the GMP production strategy and introduce and maintain key policies and procedures to improve the robustness and efficiency of all manufacturing operations.
Key duties will include:
- Establishing and developing the GMP regulation and having responsibility for the day-to-day management, operation, scheduling and administration of the GMP clean rooms
- Leading and growing a team of GMP manufacturing staff
- Identifying improvements to the processes and systems to allow efficient manufacturing of clinical vectors for life changing gene therapies for patients
- Supporting the qualification of the facility, equipment and processes in preparation for MHRA inspections and Licensing
- Contribution to the generation of IP from process innovation
As Head of GMP you will require:
- A relevant life science degree
- Experience of the manufacture of viral vectors in a GMP environment
- An in-depth understanding of MHRA GMP requirements
- Team leadership experience
- Proven project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
A base salary of up to £75,000 plus a good benefits package
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55956 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55956
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 19th September 2023
- Expires: 17th October 2023