Labelling Hub Consultant - Africa Region - 12 Month Contract
Remote based role across UK/EU or Africa/South Africa
++ Must have solid experience with SAHPRA safety labelling variations ++
Overall Job Purpose:
The Labelling Hub Consultant is responsible for regulatory activities pertaining to labelling updates for specifically South Africa / Africa & some potential support with other countries globally, according to internal procedure and legislation applied to this country under her/his responsibility.
Provide Subject Matter Expert support to the Global Labelling Hub and Global Compliance Director, and other Stakeholders with initiatives which impact labelling activities within the determined region and country/ies.
- Point of Contact to Global Labelling Team regarding countries/licenses under her/his responsibility
- Reports on agreed key performance indicators for set region.
- Onboards and manages regional assigned labelling associates.
- Communicate clearly issues and resolutions to peers and subordinates in a meaningful way.
- Ensure local labelling text is prepared right first time and on-time according to agreed company procedures and objectives.
- Support regional labelling team members with health authority questions, requests for further information, preparation, and review of labelling documents prior to submission.
- Advise Global Labelling Hub and Global Compliance Director regarding any deficiencies or issues.
- Ensure that supportive documents, not limited to Core Data Sheet or other Reference Label such as USPI, SmPC are obtained in a timely manner to the countries according to local legislation.
- Arranges and updates Local Labelling texts above market on behalf of all impacted markets to ensure their conformity with internal procedures and local legislation.
- Manage all labelling variations through the Regulatory Information Management System and Trackwise Change control environment as needed to show compliance to global submission timelines and valid reason for delay.
- Liaise with Translation vendors as needed.
- General knowledge of preparing artwork from labelling text and the interface with Launch Management, Supply Chain and Quality teams.
- Ensures maintenance of relevant systems according to relevant SOPs.
- Ensures compliance with all relevant company SOPs.
- Provide support during Medical and Regulatory Audits.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor?s degree in science, Medicine or Pharmacy, or master?s degree, PharmD, or PhD in Science, Medicine, or Pharmacy.
- Global Labelling and Regulatory experience.
- Regulatory experience working with Regional Heath Authorities and in-depth Regional Labelling knowledge.
- Ability to provide innovative approaches/recommendations to product labelling that meet corporate goals while maintaining compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Understand GLC requirements/ processes and EU/ US regulatory requirements.
- The ability to influence effectively in a matrixed, cross functional team environment.
- Solid experience with SAHPRA safety labelling variation
- Agency: Achieva Group Limited
- Reference: LC-37
Website: Achieva Group Limited
- Posted: 18th September 2023
- Expires: 16th October 2023