CK Group are recruiting for a talented and experienced Computational Chemist at an Principal Scientist level to join an innovative drug discovery organisation based near Manchester. This is a permanent full time role, onsite with flexibility of hybrid working.
My client offers expertise across a broad range of therapeutic areas and biological target areas.
To be part of a growing team working on drug discovery projects with leading global pharma and biotech companies.
- Providing leadership, mentoring, training and managing a small team of computational chemists
- Working closely with customers and leading the delivery of their computational work to a high standard
- Contributing to leadership team and direction of the computational group
- To utilise leading edge computational chemistry tech
- PhD in computational chemistry or equivalent.
- Industry experience (5 years +) within a pharma/ CRO setting
- Line management experience (desirable)
- Experience of applying computational chemistry at multiple points along the drug discovery pipeline.
- Substantial AI/Machine Learning experience on drug discovery projects.
- Broad network of contacts in the drug discovery industry.
Bonus, private medical insurance with the option to add family members and cashback for dental and optical care, pension, life assurance.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 56061 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 56061
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 15th September 2023
- Expires: 13th October 2023