Medical Affairs Head - Multiple Therapy Areas
This position has been created for the purpose of leading on multiple portfolio's.
Reporting into the Executive/Country MD this is an excellent opportunity for any current Medical Affairs people leader to step into a fantastic cross-portfolio position with an industry leader.
- 5+ years' Medical Affairs experience
- Experience in a leadership position within the Medical Affairs function
- Alignment to Oncology or Neurology therapy areas will be beneficial
Please apply in order to receive the full job description.
The successful candidate would receive a competitive annual salary package plus an excellent benefits package including the likes of a car allowance, bonus, private healthcare, pension scheme and much more.
Contact/How to Learn More:
To find out more information or apply, contact James Durham on 0118 952 2799 or email
The Medical Division at Cpl Life Sciences (previously Only Medics/Clinical Professionals) is a specialist division that focuses exclusively on recruitment of Medical Affairs, Clinical Development & Pharmacovigilance for pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, Clinical Research Organisations (CROs) and Regulatory Authorities.
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2309-522819
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 15th September 2023
- Expires: 13th October 2023