SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT LEAD (See requirements) - Remote role with UK travel required
> UK Business Development/ Outside Sales Experience in the Chemical / Life Sciences industry
> Experience selling Fuel Ethanol
Cpl Life Sciences is working with a alcohol and solvent manufacturer that are looking for a Business Development Manager responsible for driving sales and business development activities for their expansion into the UK. You will take the lead on all business development in the UK with the potential to build your own team in future.
The company’s primary markets are renewable fuels, beverage alcohols, life science, food, flavour, fragrance, personal care and industrials and is part of a Global group serving more than 50 countries worldwide.
The Business Development manager will be responsible for:
• The driving of Ethanol sales throughout the UK into the primary markets of Life Sciences / food flavour and fragrance markets.
• Building strong and long lasting customer relationships and identifying then engaging new accounts
• Travel to customer sites to present offering, exhibitions, conferences and relevant research facilities.
• Collaborate with Marketing and implementing marketing strategies
Requirements for this role include:
• Educated to degree Level
• 5 years of outside sales experience selling hazardous chemicals into Life Sciences / flavour and fragrance markets.
• Development of sales and marketing plans
• International travel is required (25%)
To apply for this role, please contact Daniel Rockett Daniel.Rockett@cpl.com or via phone (0207 822 1710). If this isn’t role for you, or perhaps it is at the wrong time? My approach is always with the long-term view in mind, so please do reach out for a chat about your career plans for 2023!
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2309-522663
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 14th September 2023
- Expires: 12th October 2023