Information Security Analyst
Do you have the skills and experience to design, implement, and monitor security solutions for a leading company? If yes, then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
A global Pharmaceutical firm is looking for a SecOps Engineer to join their information security and the IT Operations teams providing expertise on application, infrastructure, and network security.
The SecOps Engineer is responsible of supporting with the ongoing development and maintenance of the EMEA Information Security Management System in accordance with ISO 27001 and other Information Security frameworks. Ensuring compliance with UK and EMEA Data Protection legislation
You will be responsible for:
· Working within a ITIL framework on request, incident, change and problem management, from an information security perspective
· standards, policies, processes, and procedures in accordance with the IT/Information Security Control frameworks such as ISO 27001.
· Monitor, analyse and report on information security-based management metrics.
· Maintain awareness of new and changed security threats through review of specialist sites such as NCSC, CERT, etc
· Provide Information Security advice and guidance for Eisai EMEA business activities and projects
· Collaborate with Global and Regional Compliance and Information Security teams on Information Security and Data Privacy initiatives and events as required.
· Any other IT/Information Security tasks as requested by Manager or Director.
In terms of experience, you will need to:
· Degree qualified desirable or equivalent
· Professional Information Security membership and certification (e.g., CISM, CISSP) is desirable but not essential
· ISO 27001 lead implementer / auditor Certification desirable
· Demonstrated experience in an IT Security / Governance, Risk and Compliance based role.
· Demonstrated experience of information security management
· Experience of working to, implementing and/or maintaining compliance with ISO/IEC-27001 and other relevant frameworks (e.g., Cyber essentials, NIST, CIS).
· Knowledge & experience of developing and conducting risk assessments/business
If you are interested in this position and would like to learn more, please apply within or send your CV to Christelle.email@example.com.
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2309-522722
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 14th September 2023
- Expires: 12th October 2023