CK Group are recruiting for a Quality Control Analyst to join a well established manufacturer of chemical reagents at their site in Gateshead on a full time, permanent basis.
Our client develops and manufactures a range of specialist chemical products and reagents to clients world wide. Their products are used across a range of industries including chemical manufacturing, utilities, leisure and waste, and the company is recognised as industry leading within their field. This role represents an excellent opportunity to work on a diverse range of improvement projects, with the chance to make a real impact. The company is willing to provide training to a chemistry graduate or will consider those with industrial chemical QC experience.
This company offers a competitive salary depending on experience and values its staff highly by including benefits such as:
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Employee rewards scheme
- Free parking
- Early finish on a Friday
- And more
The Gateshead site is well served by public transport, and is easily accessible by car from the A1. There is ample free parking available on site.
The QC Analyst will be responsible for the testing and production of data to comply with exacting quality standards.
Further responsibilities will involve:
- Working within a small team responsible for testing to ensure products meet quality standards
- Testing incoming goods to ensure that they comply with supplier specifications
- Assist in developing and improving all internal QC test regimes to minimise process variation and replicate user parameters
- Manage departmental and company data via core documents and technical reports, in accordance with ISO procedures
- Support customer queries working alongside the Technical Marketing department
- Provide technical expertise to allow management to answer internal and external customers
- Maintain the QC laboratory, ensuring best practice in terms of quality, 5S, H&S and COSHH
- To carry out calibration of colour standards
- To maintain retained samples
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in a fast-paced laboratory capable of running multiple tests
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft packages: Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Yellow belt lean six sigma qualification.
- Real desire for continuous improvement of self and the organisation
- Exacting quality and H&S standards
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55740 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55740
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 14th September 2023
- Expires: 12th October 2023