CK Group are recruiting for a Service Desk Analyst to join a global pharmaceutical company, based in Chester on a contract basis for 12 months. This role is a hybrid position, offering 50% home working.
£18.00 per hour PAYE
Our client is the global leader in enabling pharma, biotech, and consumer health partners to optimize product development, launch, and full life-cycle supply for patients around the world. They have the goal of putting patients first and to help people around the world live better and healthier lives.
This role is a hybrid position, with 50% working from the clients office in Chester. This site provides services across multiple areas to the client?s offices in Europe and beyond. There is a high-performing, talented and multicultural team of over 350 employees working in Finance, Customer Service, IT, HR, Tax and more.
Service Desk Analyst Role:
- Handle client inquiries via telephone, email, chat, or portal
- Provide IT support to the company employees and partners mainly in EMEA but globally too.
- Create tickets and document all activities in the ticket system (ServiceNow) in line with our quality standards.
- Performs troubleshooting to resolve or escalate to the appropriate Tier 2 teams.
- Participate in application testing, upgrades and deployment, and internal Service Desk projects as needed.
Required Skills & Desired Experience:
- Minimum High School Diploma; preferred Bachelor?s Degree
- Native German and great knowledge of English
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Demonstrate ability to troubleshoot and research IT and application issues.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 56054 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 56054
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 14th September 2023
- Expires: 12th October 2023