This position is a great opportunity for someone with 2 + years Electro-Mechanical Engineering experience, this role will be based onsite at the client in Runcorn.
- 30k plus shift allowance 25%
- Bupa Cashplan
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
Auto enrolled for the first 6 months, company employer pension contribution 6% for the first 2 year in the scheme then automatically increases to 8%. Employee contribution is a minimum of 4.5%
Our client who is involved in an exciting project is looking to appoint Electro-Mechanical Engineers to ensure highest customer satisfaction through maximum performance of machinery.
To install, service and maintain company products to the highest possible standards, at customer site as instructed by Service Control or NSM.
Servicing and Maintenance
Service and maintain company products at customer sites as instructed by Service Control or NSM, to the satisfaction of the customer and within the agreed time schedules, using approved spare parts, manuals and instructions.
Health and Safety
Ensure compliance with Company Health and Safety Policy.
Ensure compliance with the company ISO Procedures.
To maintain continuity with customers, service requirements and communications with Management.
Provide appropriate cover when the National Service Manager is not available
To give verbal technical advice, or direct support to Team Members and the customer Operators to assist them to fulfil their task.
To assist the National Service Manager in the development of other team members
Maintain courteous and helpful contact with the customer.
Maintain regular contact with Service Control to ensure optimum call response and generate high levels of customer satisfaction.
Complete and submit all relevant documentation and reports as required by management or Service Control. These include time sheets, expenses and SRO's’
Maintain good communications with Sales team, support colleagues and other Engineers
To keep company property secure and in good condition including parts tools and other property.
Maintain control of all costs personally incurred.
Skills and Experience required for the Onsite Service Engineer
- Ability to perform electro / Mechanical fault diagnosis
- Ability to repair / replace mechanical assemblies and electrical components
- Use of Oscilloscope, hand tools and Multimeters
- 2 years’ experience working on Electro-Mechanical Machinery in a Production environment
- Must be self-motivated
- Be able to work effectively within a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- HNC Level or Equivalent in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2309-522703
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 13th September 2023
- Expires: 11th October 2023