Job Title – Supply Chain Senior Associate
Location – Cambridge – Adhoc Visits around 4 times on average per month
Pay Rate – Salary Up To £47,860 Per Annum
Contract Duration – 12 Months
• Ensure Finished Drug Product inventory levels at UK and IE Wholesalers.
• Preparation and reconciliation of monthly reports.
• Liaise with 3rd parties to support clients stakeholders with deviations, distribution complaints and returns.
• Drive Continuous Improvement initiatives and deliver on productivity targets.
• Daily monitoring of stock levels at UK and IE wholesalers.
• Escalation to Wholesaler Supply Chain Team and Supply Chain Managers if required stock levels are not met.
• Reconciliation of the monthly wholesaler rebate reports and liaising with UK Commercial team to ensure timely rebate processing.
• Weekly and monthly reporting on deviations, complaints and returns
• Support to Distribution Operations and Regional Planning with stock management at LSP.
• Actively partner with 3rd party counterparts and stakeholders to facilitate investigation and timely closure of complaints and deviations.
• Support UK/IE Supply Chain Manager with operational and project tasks.
• Acting backup during temporary absence of Supply Chain Manager UK/IE.
• Support change management and operational excellence initiatives to improve process performance.
• Develop and maintain effective partnering relationships with third parties and internal stakeholders.
• Build internal network within affiliates and corporate functions and participate in projects to achieve results in line with Global Distribution priorities and key initiatives.
• Independently monitors stock levels at wholesalers and expedites re-ordering when necessary.
• Escalate to third party Management if performance targets are not met
• Independently determine continuous improvement project execution
• Sufficient stock levels at wholesalers to avoid omits.
• Timely follow up and closure of distribution complaints, deviations and returns.
• Contribution to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects or activities within own department or as business process owner.
• Weekly & monthly LSP and wholesaler performance reports.
Qualifications - Minimum Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Business Analytics.
• 3 years relevant working experience in a supply chain environment.
• Experience in working in an international environment, ability to liaise/communicate effectively with cross-functional teams.
• Fluency in English, in both oral and written communication.
• Ability to analyze abstract and complex problems requiring evaluation of large data sets and multiple variables.
• Solid understanding of GDP and pharmaceutical regulations and awareness of biopharmaceutical commercial and supply chain trends and developments
• Proficiency with Excel and / or Smartsheet
• Issue resolution impacting service delivery including appropriate escalation
• Analytical and conceptual thinking
• Works under general direction
• Deliver results through negotiation and influencing skills and being organizationally savvy
• Screens, categorizes, evaluates, reconciles, reports and resolves data integrity issues
• Interprets generally defined practices and methods
• Estimate and set project timeframes and priorities based on project objectives and ongoing
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2309-522690
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 13th September 2023
- Expires: 11th October 2023