Healthcare Development Manager
Territory: Wales and South West
A global leader in the healthcare industry, with core specialisms across nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and pharmaceuticals.
This role will:
• Focus on a Medical Nutrition portfolio.
• Work with key stakeholders and decision makers in the NHS to generate new business opportunities.
• Develop & implement business and health access plans.
• Expand the uptake of the portfolio to develop pathways, formularies and guidelines.
As a Healthcare Development Manager, it is expected that you can demonstrate solid NHS partnership experience, which must include evidence of liaising with core NHS stakeholders (ideally at both service and commissioning level).
All applicants must also have an in-depth knowledge of the NHS system & structure and be able to demonstrate a track record within sales (pharmaceutical/healthcare/medical device), in addition to the ability to develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders so as to further drive business growth.
For further information or to apply for this role please contact Natalie Robson via email on firstname.lastname@example.org, ideally including your CV and a brief outline of your experience related to the above.
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2307-519780
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 12th September 2023
- Expires: 10th October 2023