We are currently looking for a Analytical Development Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Ireland. As the Analytical Development Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the entire department in collaboration with the other analytical managers within the Analytical Operations division. This includes managing priorities and resources to fulfil company needs, overseeing recruitment procedures, ensuring suitable curriculum allocation, assuring appropriate team training, and more.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Analytical Development Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Managing and ensuring success across the Analytical function. Training team leaders.
2. Help ensure testing regulations are fit to drug development guidelines.
3. To be able to spot potential new business development (BD) areas and outline them to BD teams.
4. Leading investigations and root cause analysis.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical Development Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry related field.
2. Proven experience working with clients in or with CDMO's or CRO's.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Management of an Analytical Chemistry Laboratory.
Key Words: Pharmaceutical, Analytical Chemistry, Analytical Testing, HPLC, KF, Dissolution, UV, GMP, GLP, Management.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in Ulster.
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5638453
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 11th September 2023
- Expires: 9th October 2023