ü Statistics / Statistician Team Lead
ü Competitive Salary and an attractive benefits package
ü Based on site, Oxford area
We are currently working with an industry Leader in Diabetes’s care who have now looking for a Statistics Team Lead to join their technical operations team to manage a team and provide statistical expertise across the product range collaborating with Technical, Research & Development, Engineering, Quality and Regulatory teams.
You will be leading a small team, and can expect to work across a varied range of projects and statistical techniques, collaborating to form a network of Statistics professionals, and offer members the opportunity to share best practices, leverage insights and skill-sharing, and build personal career expertise and professional development. Further professional and/or academic accreditations/certifications can also be supported.
• Transferring new products into Manufacturing from research and development
• Support manufacturing, stability and product performance monitoring and technical investigations
• Analyse and challenge data and processes to drive improvements
• Assist with the introduction of analytical test methods & development trials (analysis of variance, setting acceptance criteria & capability analysis) and support efforts to reduce measurement variability
• Work with technologists, scientists and engineers to introduce new machines, materials and processes, inputting into the design of experiments and analysis of resultant data
• BSc (or higher) in Statistics, Mathematics or a numerical science subject.
• Experience and passion for team leadership, people management, and talent development/coaching/mentoring.
• Adaptable, have a keen eye for detail, excellent written and verbal communication abilities, and strong team-working skills.
• Previous experience working in a regulated or manufacturing environment, and SAS/R programming are advantageous.
If you know someone that would be a great fit for this role, we run a referral scheme, offering £250 in vouchers for any candidates who are successfully placed (after probationary period completion).
If this roles sounds of interest please apply direct, send your CV to email@example.com or call 0118 995 2143 for a further conversation
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2307-520181
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 11th September 2023
- Expires: 9th October 2023