We are currently looking for a Process Engineer to join a global chemicals company based in the Cheshire area. As the Process engineer you will be responsible for providing operations and project support to the lead process engineer
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Process engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Apply process engineering and leadership skills to help maintain safe and reliable operations and to enable the delivery of capital projects
2. Knowledge and application of the relevant engineering codes and standards
3.Undertaking project scoping, PFD/P&ID development and produce basis of design documentation.
4.Being able to troubleshoot, problem solve, analyse data and suggest improvements to reduce loss / wastage.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Degree in process engineering, chemical engineering, or similar
2. Proven industry experience in supporting production / manufacturing operations.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with project scoping, PFD/P&ID development and produce basis of design documentation
Key Words: Process Engineering | Chemical Engineering | Project | Design | Manufacturing | Chemicals
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5637882
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 11th September 2023
- Expires: 9th October 2023