Electrical Engineering specialist - capital equipment
Our client works in some of the world's most interesting areas, from robotics and clinical research to defense and aerospace.
We're looking for a talented ELECTRICAL ENGINEER with experience of working on HIGHLY TECHNICAL CAPITAL EQUIPMENT to join a Connecticut based team expanding across the globe in several of their specialist markets.
An established business with a strong belief they've the best products in market, our client also acts as the North American distributor for the wider group. All roles from R&D to commercialisation have a core link to the technicality of the products, and none more so than the engineering team of course.
- Both design and test experience would be required (particularly for electrical safety, system safety, and EMC compliance)
- Knowledge of the manufacturing and production process from hands-on experience in capital equipment as an electrical engineer is crucial
- At a minimum - 4 years of relevant electrical engineering experience
- Strong project management experience is expected
- A clear track record of developing electrical subsystems within specialist capital equipment
- Programming experience is desirable
- PCB design
- The ability to comfortably talk through motor control, sensors & various power electronics
- A track record of working through electronic design tools
- Quality Control experience would be expected
- Exposure in Diagnostic, radiography, radiotherapy and fluoroscopic equipment would be helpful but not essential
The clients boasts a hugely collaborative local and global working environment and is a great opportunity to anybody based in Connecticut or open to relocating nearby, with the above criteria.
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2307-519181
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 11th September 2023
- Expires: 9th October 2023