Job title: Launch Lead
Location: Berkshire – Hybrid working model
Type: Permanent with a solid competitive salary and benefits.
CPL Life Sciences is working exclusively with a global pharmaceutical client to hire a Launch Leader. Reporting to the Business Unit Director, the Launch Lead has the overall objective to lead the development and execution of marketing strategy for the UK market. The role will prepare the pre-launch phase and launch for a new product under clinical development.
This role will be responsible for:
· Being the point of contact and leader of the asset brand
· Developing marketing strategies and tactics for promotion of the product
· Driving the execution of the local strategy for the launch
· Collaborating at a global level with a wide range of functions
· 7 – 10 years of marketing experience
· Product management pharmaceutical experience within Immunology or Diabetes
· Experience in product launch planning and execution, through pre to post launch
· Experience in building launches in brand new areas
· Previous successful global launch experience preferred
· A bachelor’s degree required
If you are interested in this role please send you CV to email@example.com, or call +44 (0)20 7822 1710.
Perhaps you work in life sciences marketing and this role isn’t quite right for you, or maybe just at the wrong time. Please get in touch if you would like to chat about the job market at the minute and develop a relationship for the future.
Key words: Marketing, Brand, Lead, Product, Diabetes, Immunology
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2309-522138
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 11th September 2023
- Expires: 9th October 2023