Associate Systematic Review Analyst required
Salary: upto £28,000 plus benefits
Based in Central London
Fantastic opportunity to join an innovate and growing HEOR consultancy, delivering exceptional healthcare communications and consultancy services, achieving best-in-class capabilities across therapeutic categories, specifically here for Health Economics and Outcomes Research.
Our client is looking for an Associate Systematic Reviewer to provide support to the systematic review team. You will be responsible for contributing to the design and execution of clinical, economic and quality of life systematic reviews.
• Contributing to the design and development of study protocols
• Completing citation screening and perform data collection
• Designing systematic review search strategies for searches in key medical databases
• Producing high-quality written deliverables
• Regular internal communication with project leads and external liaison with clients
• Attendance at relevant internal and external training courses
· Undergraduate degree in life sciences, medicine, epidemiology, public health or health economics or a similar discipline
· Excellent soft skills (communication, PowerPoint, written skills, time management)
· Understanding of Excel is necessary
If you know someone that would be a great fit for this role, we run a referral scheme, offering £250 in vouchers for any candidates who are successfully placed (after probationary period completion).
If you are interested in wanting to part of a growth journey and cutting edge science, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0118 995 2143 for a confidential discussion
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2305-515131
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 11th September 2023
- Expires: 9th October 2023