CK Group are recruiting for a Statistical programmer to join a Biopharmaceutical company on an initial 12 month contract role. The position is predominately remote but travel to the office will be required, either Cambridge or Uxbridge.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Produce analysis datasets and perform statistical analyses and reports for observational research studies from data stored on Databricks and SAS
- Manipulate, analyse and report biomedical or observational research data
- Apply your understanding of statistical and epidemiological methods such as epidemiological study designs, propensity score methods and survival analysis.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Applying your knowledge of Electronic Health Records databases such as the Clinical Practice Research Datalink (CPRD) or insurance databases such as Marketscan
- Creating complex analysis datasets derived from complex databases and identifying outliers and errors
- Interpreting plans of analysis developed by epidemiologists
To succeed in this role, you will come from an experienced statistical or observational research programming background. An MSc in Computer Science, Epidemiology, Biostatistics, or other subject with high programming or statistical content is preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of SAS, SQL, R or Python programming skills
- Experience of working with observational data and with epidemiological knowledge will be favoured
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 56044 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 56044
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 11th September 2023
- Expires: 9th October 2023