CK Group are recruiting for an Principal Scientist/Associate Director with a background in the field of Parkinson disease biology to join a small dynamic team for a biotechnology company based in London on a permanent basis. This role will be mainly remote/hybrid with some onsite presence in London or Oxford.
A growing biotech at the cutting edge of neurodegeneration drug discovery
Central London, though this role will be hybrid, mainly remote
Great opportunity to join a small, friendly team where you will be responsible for coordinating R&D activities and carrying out research guaranteeing the continuous innovation and progress of the company?s portfolio. The successful candidate will have a strong knowledge of small-molecule drug discovery and pharmacology coupled with strong project and team leadership experience and to have worked in an outsourced environment.
- Interaction with academic and CRO collaborators to define workplans and ensure timely progression to support ongoing projects.
- Building a strong working collaboration with key academic partners.
- Analysing pharmacology and biology data generated by partners
- Identify potential new projects and partners to support ongoing and new project activities.
- PhD in a relevant scientific discipline
- Extensive knowledge of drug discovery, in vitro pharmacology and/or neurobiology
- 7 years?+ experience gained in a biotech setting
- Strong knowledge of the field of Parkinson?s disease biology
- Proven track record in working with contract research organisations in an outsourced environment
- Experience working in academic/industrial partnerships
Pension, Health and dental cover, life assurance and hybrid/remote working
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 56041 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 56041
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 8th September 2023
- Expires: 6th October 2023