CK Group are recruiting for a Sample Associate to join a Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Tadworth, Surrey on a 12 months contract basis, fully remote.
£36.38 p/h PAYE or £40.77 via an umbrella company
Our client is one of the world's premier innovative biopharmaceutical companies, discovering, developing and providing over 160 different medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products to help improve the lives of millions of people in the UK and around the world every year.
Tadworth. This is the UK Commercial HQ. The site has over 320 acres with around 800 employees, who work across the biopharmaceutical and consumer businesses or in one of the business support functions (such as finance or HR). The site also serves as a hub for some of the company?s European business operations.
- Be accountable for operational processes of all pharmaceutical product sample programs
- Ensure sufficient controls in aim to support all HCP regulatory requirements and ensure all direct HCP pharmaceutical product sample requests
- Manage sample inventory requirements and coordinate with all stakeholders
- Manage coordination of vendors and the company?s logistics in aim to ensure the processing of sample orders
- Identify and resolve operational issues related to sampling programs
- Hold a degree or have relevant working experience
- Previous commercial operations experience or equivalent
- Excellent stakeholder management experience and the ability to prioritise task
- Familiarity with sample compliance regulations
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 56040 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 56040
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 8th September 2023
- Expires: 6th October 2023