Cranleigh STEM has partnered with a leading organisation that specialises in the engineering and development of sustainable electrified propulsion systems.
We are looking for a self-motivated innovative multi-skilled Senior Mechanical Engineer to join their team on a permanent full-time basis.
Location: Leamington Spa.
As a Senior Mechanical Engineer, you will work on fast-paced projects applying your engineering skills to a wide variety of technologies and applications. You will also be responsible for the successful delivery of your own projects whilst generating and maintaining relationships with customers.
What we're looking for…
An experienced multi-skilled engineer who is adept at solving complex problems with a positive approach. You will have a demonstrable background in the design and analysis of precision rotating components and systems where you have shown high levels of initiative and attention to detail whilst managing yourself and others to tight deadlines.
- Proven experience in automotive transmission design and/or analysis experience.
- High standard of competency in design and CAE analysis of rotating systems.
- A track record of innovation to benefit the outcome of powertrain projects.
- Successfully managed small to medium-sized projects both technically and commercially.
- Proficiency in some of the key software packages within drivetrain engineering (SMT MASTA Romax Creo UGNX Catia).
Key responsibilities will include…
- Utilising state-of-the-art simulation techniques and design tools to design develop and prototype transmission driveline and actuation systems.
- Helping to combine and develop new techniques and analysis methods for use within the company.
- Responsible for the delivery of technical work packages and whole projects.
- Applying your existing experience in specifying materials processes and design applicable for the function of the components.
- Engineering through design tools calculations analysis simulation drawings and technical reporting.
- Managing your own and other's workload within small to medium-sized projects.
What's on offer…
A competitive salary and benefits package including Hybrid working half-day Fridays 25 days annual leave + banks & the option to buy up to five more days, health insurance life assurance Pension up to 5% matched discretionary annual bonus & electric vehicle scheme to name just a few.
An environment where you can be yourself and realise your full potential by having the support of the people you work with.
A people-oriented work culture where we always follow through on projects no matter how big the challenge and aim to build lasting relationships with clients.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 7840
- Posted: 8th September 2023
- Expires: 6th October 2023