Cranleigh STEM has partnered with a leading organisation that specialises in the engineering and development of sustainable electrified propulsion systems.
We are looking for a self-motivated innovative multi-skilled Mechanical Engineer to join their team on a permanent full-time basis.
Location: Leamington Spa.
As a Mechanical Engineer, you will apply and develop your technical knowledge immediately contributing to the successful delivery of exciting and challenging projects for a wide variety of customers markets and sectors. You will also be responsible for successfully delivering your own small projects generating and maintaining relationships with customers.
What we're looking for…
- Degree or higher in mechanical engineering or related discipline.
- Experience in automotive transmission or precision engineering design or analysis.
- An aptitude for solving engineering problems and experience in finding supporting resources.
- Exposure to some of the key software packages within drivetrain engineering (SMT MASTA Romax Creo UGNX Catia)
Key responsibilities will include…
- Utilising state-of-the-art simulation techniques and design tools to design develop and prototype transmission driveline and actuation systems.
- Helping to combine and develop new techniques and analysis methods for use.
- Responsible for delivering technical work within projects of all sizes working independently and as part of teams.
- Applying your existing experience in specifying materials processes and design applicable for the function of the components.
- Engineering through design tools calculations analysis simulation drawings and technical reporting.
What's on offer…
A competitive salary and benefits package including Hybrid working half-day Fridays 25 days annual leave + banks & the option to buy up to five more days, health insurance life assurance Pension up to 5% matched discretionary annual bonus & electric vehicle scheme to name just a few.
An environment where you can be yourself and realise your full potential by having the support of the people you work with.
A people-oriented work culture where we always follow through on projects no matter how big the challenge, and aim to build lasting relationships with clients.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 7839
- Posted: 8th September 2023
- Expires: 6th October 2023