Cranleigh STEM has partnered with a leading organisation that specialises in the engineering and development of sustainable electrified propulsion systems.
We are looking for a self-motivated innovative multi-skilled Graduate Mechanical Engineer to join their team on a permanent, full-time basis.
Location: Leamington Spa.
As a Graduate Mechanical Engineer, you will learn to apply and develop your technical knowledge and contribute to the successful delivery of exciting and challenging projects for a wide variety of customer markets and sectors.
What we're looking for…
- Degree or higher in mechanical engineering or related discipline.
- Ability to apply knowledge to new challenges from a first principles basis.
- An aptitude for solving engineering problems and experience in finding supporting resources.
- Exposure to CAD software systems (UG NX Inventor CATIA etc.).
- Exposure to analytical packages such as Matlab / Simulink ANSYS HyperWorks etc.
Key responsibilities will include…
- Working within the Mechanical Engineering Team you will work immediately on consultancy projects for leading OEM and Tier 1 customers with support from highly experienced staff.
- Utilising state-of-the-art simulation techniques and design tools to design develop and prototype transmission driveline and actuation systems.
- Responsible for delivering technical work within projects of all sizes working independently and as part of teams.
- Effectively managing your own time and balancing workload on multiple tasks.
- Engineering through design tools calculations analysis simulation drawings and technical reporting.
What's on offer…
A competitive salary and benefits package including Hybrid working half-day Fridays 25 days annual leave + banks & the option to buy up to five more days, health insurance life assurance Pension up to 5% matched discretionary annual bonus & electric vehicle scheme to name just a few.
An environment where you can be yourself and realise your full potential by having the support of the people you work with.
A people-oriented work culture where we always follow through on projects no matter how big the challenge, and aim to build lasting relationships with clients.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 7838
- Posted: 8th September 2023
- Expires: 6th October 2023