CK Group are recruiting for a Final Signatory to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry on a contract basis for 6 months. This role is fully home based/remote.
Up to £92.00ph PAYE or £108.00ph via umbrella. This role is inside IR35
Our client is one of the world's premier innovative biopharmaceutical companies, discovering, developing and providing over 160 different medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products to help improve the lives of millions of people in the UK and around the world every year.
This role is fully remote/home working.
Final Signatory Role:
- Provide specialist Code advice and review, examination and certification services to the nominated internal team
- Provide end-to-end medical partnership to the nominated internal team(s), from strategic conception of a programme to content development and approval
- This role will be supporting in internal medicine Business Units
- Experience as a registered Final Signatory for pharmaceutical company/companies
- Experience in reviewing materials in accordance with ABPI and UK regulations
- Experience of partnering closely with commercial teams
- Experience with digital materials for HCPs and patients/public in the UK
- Registered UK Pharmacist or Physician
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 56037 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 56037
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 8th September 2023
- Expires: 6th October 2023