SAP Functional Analyst
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career in SAP? Do you have strong analytical and problem-solving skills? Do you want to work with a dynamic and collaborative team of SAP experts?
If yes, then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are looking for a SAP functional analyst to join a global Pharmaceutical firm based in Manchester. You will be responsible for designing, configuring, testing, and supporting SAP solutions for various business processes. You will also collaborate with other SAP functional and technical analysts, business users, and external consultants to ensure the quality and efficiency of the SAP system.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
· Practical experience of supporting SAP FICO and related solutions
· Solid understanding of the integration points with other modules areas within the core ECC application and other SAP systems.
· An understanding of user-exits/BADIs is required along with integration options around non-SAP systems.
· Experience of working in a fast paced environment
· Experience of working in a global organisation
· Ability to consult with stakeholders and subject matter experts to acquire appropriate business requirements
· Ability to establish meaningful business relationships with both internal and external business partners
As a SAP functional analyst, you will enjoy:
- Hybrid work
- A competitive salary and bonus scheme
- A comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance, pension plan, and paid leave
- Opportunity to travel internationally
- A flexible and supportive work environment
- A variety of learning and development opportunities
- Exposure to some really exciting challenges and broaden your skills
If you are interested in this position, please apply within or send your CV to Christelle.email@example.com
Please note – Sponsorship is NOT available for this role.
We look forward to hearing from you soon
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2309-522187
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 7th September 2023
- Expires: 5th October 2023