CK Group are recruiting for a GMP Inspector - Operator to join a pharmaceutical company at their site based in Werthenstein, Lucerne on a contract basis for a period of 6 months.
Our client is one of the world's largest and leading developers on medicines and vaccines.
25 - 35 CHF per hour
This role is located at our client's Werthenstein site in Lucerne.
GMP Inspector - Operator Role:
Your main duties will be:
- Accurately printing clinical labels according to industrial and company specifications.
- Ensuring labels are printed to GMP standards, are suitable print quality and printed in correct quantities.
- Completing print documentation and checking documentation adheres to GxP guidelines.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Previous experience in GMP manufacturing.
- Completed a relevant apprenticeship, degree or other qualification.
- A great eye for detail.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland. Please quote job reference 56042 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in Switzerland.
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 56042
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 7th September 2023
- Expires: 5th October 2023