CK Group are recruiting for an Inventory Solutions Project Specialist to join a diagnostics company on a contract basis for 12 months. This is a field based role based across the Manchester region.
This is a full time position 37.5 hours per week. You will be required on-site 60-80% of the time. The rest can be worked remotely.
Salary this role is inside IR35:
Hourly £20.51 - £23.08 PAYE (DOE)
Hourly £27.20 - £30.62 UMB (DOE)
Inventory Solutions Project Specialist Role:
- Oversee implementation of Optimall Inventory across the Manchester Foundation Trust.
- Ensure the customer has excellent training to enable full use of the solution, to include replenishment.
- Identify training and resource plans to enable sustained usage of the tool.
- Employ change management methodologies to support uptake of the system.
- Review the data generated from the system in regards to stock levels and implement actions accordingly.
- Qualified in a technical/scientific field preferably, with an interest in IT systems
- Previous experience working in NHS organisations/departments (pathology, pharmacy or procurement).
- Experience of IT systems used for management of data e.g. inventory/patient records.
- Establish and develop a relationship with the customer that enhances the reputation and professionalism of the business.
- Essential you have a full UK/EU (or equivalent) driving license.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This Inventory Solutions Project Specialist role will be based in the Manchester region.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55918 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55918
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 7th September 2023
- Expires: 5th October 2023