CK Group are recruiting for a Logistics Operator to join a global pharmaceutical company, based in Runcorn on a contract basis initially for 4 months.
Per Hour £11.42 PAYE + Shift allowance
Our clients aim is to be a global leader in generics and biopharmaceuticals, improving the lives of patients across the world.
Runcorn This site specialises in difficult-to-make medicines which means the site is teeming with bright and ambitious professionals who are passionate about what they do. This site develops a range of sterile liquid products mainly for use in the treatment of respiratory conditions and also MS, for markets around the world.
Logistics Operator Role:
- You will process and coordinate deliveries, ensure production needs are met by picking/replenishing components and product in a timely manner and plan/prepare goods inward/outward movements to meet operational and customer needs and regulatory requirements.
- Process goods inwards transactions and movements including document completion, ensure timely and accurate despatch of finished product and troubleshoot and resolve warehouse issues.
- Manage waste streams effectively and maintain housekeeping compliance in all warehouse areas according to cGMP and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure logbooks are completed fully in real-time to clearly document any issues or breakdown/repair.
- Level 3 qualification i.e. NVQ, BTEC or C&G in a logistics/engineering or scientific field.
- Previous Warehouse experience ideally in a pharmaceutical or cold-chain environment.
- GMP awareness (food, pharma) or experience of working in a regulated industry
- An FLT license would be desirable.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 56034 in all correspondence.
This role is subject to a satisfactory basic Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is also essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 56034
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 7th September 2023
- Expires: 5th October 2023