We are currently looking for a LIMS Implementation Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical company expanding on their lab capabilities. The LIMS Implementation Officer will be working with the Analytical Validation and Technical Manager to help with the delivery of capital projects and management of LIMS System that support a modern Lab operations to an effective enterprise resource planningtool that manages multiple aspects oflaboratory informatics. The role is based out of their Hertfordshire site.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
In the role you will be one of the leading LIMS specialists in the organisation. Effectively managing the operation and use of the LIMS to ensure an efficient, reliable and GMP compliant system is available at all times to BPL. The key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the LIMS Implementation officer you will be focusing on; Day to day system management, Management Information, System Upgrades and Data and system integrity
2. In the role you will be updating the LIMS configuration in response to changes generated by the trackwise system, and ensuring compliance with appropriate existing systems such as change control. Working in conjunction with the Technical Development manager to Implement future phases of the LIMS in order to extend functionality as considered appropriate by consultation with key users.
3. The Implementation officer will be helping deliver enhancements to key features including; sample workflowand data tracking support, flexible architecture, and data exchange interfaces. Determining, planning and executing proposals for development of the LIMS across site including version upgrades, validation programmes and the management of long-term projects. This will involve the gathering of highly complex information, analysis of a range of options where information will often conflict, and proposing appropriate actions.
4. As part of the role you will be developing and maintaining effective working relationships with colleagues in the Control Laboratory and across the site to ensure that the organisation's requirements for the LIMS system are adequately met and oversee the interaction of users, equipment and quality systems where their impact is within scope of the LIMS.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the LIMS Implementation Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific / Computer Science / Data / Mathematical or IT related area
2. Experienced LIMS user (LabVantage or Sapphire)
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with GMP/ GLP and report writing in SQL (Jasper or Oracle) and Java
Key Words: LIMS Labvantage Sapphire Implementation Lab Information System
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5638430
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 6th September 2023
- Expires: 4th October 2023