We are currently looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join a leading Healthcare company based in the Cambridge area. As the Sales Development Representative you will take charge of developing new business among thousands of independent pharmacies whilst being the voice of the company to new customers.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Sales Development Representative will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Sales Development Representative, you will generate leads through cold and warm phone calls, emails, and site visits.
2. You will work closely with the account management team to ensure smooth onboarding post-sale and satisfaction of customers.
3. The SDR will clearly communicate the value of the company and their newest products to prospects whilst achieving and exceeding monthly sales targets.
4. As the Sales Development Representative, you will enter and update customer information in the CRM system. It will also be crucial to up-sell value-added partnerships and additional product services to existing customers.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Sales Development Representative we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. The ideal candidate will have experience in sales in a fast-paced environment (Startup / SaaS).
2. Proven track record of successfully meeting sales KPIs is key.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within the NHS, Pharmacies and healthcare industries is desirable.
Key Words: Sales Representative | Healthcare | NHS | Healthcare | Pharmacies | SaaS | B2B | CRM |
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5638412
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 6th September 2023
- Expires: 4th October 2023