CK Group are recruiting for a Medical Affairs Copy Approval Reviewer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry on a contract basis for 4 months initially. This role is based remotely.
Up to £52.00 PAYE or £59.84 Umbrella
Our client is one of the world's premier innovative biopharmaceutical companies, discovering, developing and providing over 160 different medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products to help improve the lives of millions of people in the UK and around the world every year.
This position is fully remote.
Medical Affairs Copy Approval Reviewer:
- Review promotional and non-promotional materials and activities in line with the requirements of the ABPI Code of Practice.
- Work with the nominated cross functional team in-country and above-country to develop impactful and compliant promotional and non-promotional materials.
- Advise on and review materials for submission to health authorities eg pre-vetting submissions to the MHRA and advise on and review materials for package deals and materials for patient support (eg Homecare).
- Support nominated cross-functional teams in the management of label updates (SPC, PIL, PI)
- Support nominated cross-functional teams in licence maintenance activities, including variations and renewals
- Graduate in health-related science, or medical or pharmacy degree. Higher degrees (eg Masters level, PhD) preferred but not essential
- Significant pharmaceutical industry experience in medical affairs as a Code Reviewer
- In-depth knowledge of Code review and certification requirements gained through relevant industry experience
- Understanding of the typical commercial and medical activities in the UK pharmaceutical industry (eg promotion, medical education, external partnerships, advisory boards)
- Deep understanding of the ABPI Code of Practice & MHRA Advertising Regulations
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 56036 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 56036
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 6th September 2023
- Expires: 4th October 2023