Great opportunity an experienced Supply Chain Planner within the Pharmaceutical to join a global organisation as a Associate Director BU Demand Planner.
You'll be responsible for developing long term demand and supply scenarios to enable sales and profitability growth, through delivery of criteria for portfolio and capacity decisions. Collaborate across BU’s and with Global S&OP on integrated demand.
- Continuous availability of complete demand set over 0 to 5+ year horizon, including volume and financials
- Identification of demand/capacity variability (risks and opportunities) and delivery of updated demand and supply scenarios to Head of Supply Chain
- Identification of most profitable scenarios (taking operational feasibility into account), to allow portfolio and supply point decisions in a timely manner
- Develop and lead integrated demand process, analyzing gaps and opportunities vs. 24months targets and enable BU critical decisions
- Provide Cross BU Demand and collaborate with the Cross BU Demand Planners to support the Bioconjugates strategy
- Bachelors/ Masters degree in Science/ Engineering/ Operations/ Planning or equivalent (APICS)
- Experience of 10 years + working in the pharmaceutical industry and significant supply chain planning experience in CDMO and/or big Pharma
- Experience of working within a complex matrix environment.
- Expert knowledge of planning tools (SAP IBP)
- Collaborative and used to working in teams.
- Ability to persuade, influence and challenge when required and able to manage multiple tasks and working to tight deadlines.
If you are interested in learning more about the role please forward your CV to Roma Aleinikav using firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2309-522311
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 6th September 2023
- Expires: 4th October 2023