SRG are looking to find an experienced/senior Chemist who is ready for a new challenge.
This role involves early shifts and means you will be finished by early afternoon Monday- Friday.
- Help support and lead the Chemistry lab and team on site
- Carrying out analytical methods without the need for supervision and to a high standard
- Deputise for the Deputy Laboratory Manager in their absence
- Method development and validation within the lab, focusing on techniques such as; GCMS, ICPMS and IC
- Ensure compliance with regulatory standards
- Maintaining records and laboratory data in line with company and regulatory requirements
- Providing technical support and troubleshooting for the team
- Identify areas for improvement
- Relevant scientific degree and/or equivalent industry lab experience
- Prior experience working in a similar laboratory environment
- Strong analytical chemistry skills, specifically in GC-MS
- Previous experience troubleshooting and helping develop and improve methods
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Prior experience in a more senior level role would be beneficial
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: BBBH134926
- Posted: 6th September 2023
- Expires: 4th October 2023