Aseptic Production Supervisor
We are looking for an experienced Aseptic Production Supervisor to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of GMP principles and procedures, as well as experience working in a fast-paced, production environment.
- Supervise and manage a team of production staff
- Ensure that all production activities are carried out in accordance with GMP regulations
- Monitor and improve production processes
- Train and develop production staff
- Maintain accurate records
- Resolve production problems
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline
- 3+ years of experience in aseptic production
- Good understanding of GMP principles and procedures
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and growing company
- Chance to make a real difference in the lives of patients
If you are a highly motivated and experienced Aseptic Production Supervisor, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: BBBH134814
- Posted: 6th September 2023
- Expires: 4th October 2023