We are currently looking for a Maintenance Planner to join a leading Chemicals company based in the Cheshire area. As the Maintenance Planner you will ensure all maintenance and engineering codal compliance tasks are prioritised and completed efficiently.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Maintenance Planner will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will ensure the optimum efficiency of work effectiveness by recognising the urgency of tasks and separating reactive and proactive requirements.
2. As the Maintenance Planner, you will evaluate and schedule resources (manpower and materials) and co-ordinate tasks and assist in the measurement of performance of maintenance work (Produce KPI'S).
3. Another key duty will be to deputise for the Maintenance Team Manager in their absence whilst managing contractor activities as required.
4. You will investigate causes of breakdown and identify and implement corrective action to avoid recurrence.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Maintenance Planner we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. It is essential to work consistently to high standards and have a high level of attention to detail whilst working on your own and in a team.
2. Proven industry experience in a chemical, manufacturing, pharmaceutical or Biotech industry is required.
3. Practical experience in operating/maintaining Biotech plants is desirable along with experience in SAP.
Key Words: Maintenance Planner | Chemicals | Manufacturing | Biotech | SHEQ | CMMS | SAP | Continuous Improvement | Engineering | Maintenance Technician | Planner |
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5638063
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 6th September 2023
- Expires: 4th October 2023