CK Group are recruiting for a WordPress Plug In Developer to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Moorgate, London on a contract basis for 5 months. This role is fully on-site working.
Hours of work Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week
Hourly £22.60 - £38.42 dependent on experience
WordPress Plug In Developer Role:
- Responsible for the design, development and maintenance of software applications across a broad technology portfolio.
- Support testing, debugging, and refining the applications to produce the required product.
- Devise and provide programming solution approaches to problems and issues.
- Help prepare both program-level and user-level documentation.
- Knowledge of AWS Lambda/S3 Bucket and API gateway deployments.
- You will be well-versed in creating WordPress VIP plugins.
- Proficiency in project-specific tools, applications and languages.
- SDLC experience.
- Minimal work direction needed, highly skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
This WordPress Plug In Developer role will be based at our clients European Business Development and Licensing hub in London.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55830 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55830
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 5th September 2023
- Expires: 3rd October 2023