An exciting opportunity has arisen for a fast-growing chemical manufacturing company located in the Essex area.
The Quality Manager will be responsible for ensuring that the business operates to the highest quality standards. Defining and implementing the quality systems and procedures to ensure full compliance to the appropriate standards (ISO13485, 9001).
The individual will ensure the finished product is quality controlled to meet specifications and quality standards.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Management of team resource to ensure compliance with the Business Quality Management System (BQMS)
- Hosting of client/3rd party audits, and managing any non-conformances to satisfactory outcome
- Quality input for NPD/EPD projects
- Conducting staff training in quality system process and good documentation practice
- Monitor/establish root cause analysis of both internal and external non-conformances (quality related)
- Carry out procedural reviews to ensure most effective processes are adopted
- Assist with any Quality related issues and reasonable management requests
- Deputise for Technical Director (eg, audits, tall table meetings etc)
The Quality Manager will be educated to BSc in Science or Engineering with at least 4 years’ experience as quality manager within chemical re related industry.
The successful candidate will be expected to have eexperience in working with multi-disciplinary teams.
Effective networker, getting things done with external partners, as well as building lasting partnerships within and outside the MPL organization
Strong analytical/problem solving skills
Good communication skills (written & verbal) & strong presentation skills
Budgeting, time planning, risk management
Skills: ISO13485, 9001, ISO & MDD, BQMS, Quality management system
Maintain quality certifications
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: ST Recruitment
- Contact: Sam
- Phone: 01737241823
- Reference: BMH-14
Website: ST Recruitment
- Posted: 5th September 2023
- Expires: 3rd October 2023