CK Clinical are recruiting for a Senior Specialist, Product Development, Technical Transfer to join a long established and very successful Pharmaceutical contract manufacturing company in the South of the UK.
This will be a remote position that can be based anywhere in Europe.
As Senior Specialist, Product Development, Technical Transfer you will have responsibility for leading a team performing inbound technical transfer activities for clients on a global basis.
Key duties will include:
- Liaising closely with clients to coordinate technical transfer projects
- Generating process documentation, including process FMEAs, Bills of Materials, transfer to production plans, pilot batch protocols and reports
- Executing validation activities to ensure customer and business needs are met in alignment with the overall project plans and objectives
- Ensuring that all activities are fully compliant with QMP and Quality requirements
- Project managing a team of four Product Development Specialists
As Senior Specialist, Product Development, Technical Transfer you will require:
- A relevant life science degree
- Experience of technical transfer and scale up for terminally sterilised products is essential
- Experience of working in an FDA approved manufacturing facility will be useful
- Proven project management skills
- An in-depth understanding of GMP requirements
A base salary of around £60,000 plus a good benefits package
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 56021 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 56021
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 5th September 2023
- Expires: 3rd October 2023