CK Group are seeking a Laboratory Technical Specialist to join our Biotechnology client who provide device asset management services to the healthcare and life science sectors. Based on-site in Abingdon (Oxfordshire), you will perform and document planned maintenance and repair of research and clinical laboratory equipment such as centrifuges, incubators, freezers, chromatography instruments.
Competitive basic, annual bonus, and additional healthcare benefits
You must demonstrate a working knowledge and ability to use the required test equipment. Having a electronic and mechanical knowledge and the ability to interpret and effectively utilise service manuals, schematics and other applicable service information, required to perform and document planned maintenance and repair of the specialty equipment and systems would be advantageous.
- General troubleshooting and repairs to the component level, and independently perform installations, calibrations, qualifications, and planned maintenance.
- Proper use and maintenance of all standard test equipment
- Be able to read, analyse, interpret and follow signal flow on blueprints, schematics and wiring diagrams.
- Be available for after-hours service, as well as emergency calls on weekends
- To participate in shift scheduling.
- Perform system service diagnostics on applicable products.
- Degree in Chemistry/Sciences, Life Sciences, Electronics Technology or equivalent preferred.
- Industry experience on various analytical instruments (HPLC, UPLC, GC) and software (Waters, Agilent etc)
- Minimum of 3 years? experience in the service and maintenance of research, laboratory, or medical equipment.
- Good customer rapport are essential
- Ability to work independently within the customer location
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 56027 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 56027
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 5th September 2023
- Expires: 3rd October 2023