CK Group are recruiting for a Process Engineer to join a Pharmaceutical company at their site based in South Devon on a permanent basis.
Our client is a leading manufacturer of generic pharmaceuticals for the NHS
Circa £40,000 - £47,000 per annum. This role will be on-site and our client can offer relocation if required.
This role is located at our client's site in Paignton.
Process Engineer Role:
Your main duties will be:
- Contributing to process development, scale up and commercialisation of new products.
- Contributing to capital projects.
- Assisting with validation.
For more information about this role please follow this link to watch a 90 second video about it: https://app.hint.video/EaDLD9
The ideal candidate for this role will have
- A degree in chemical or process engineering.
- Previous process engineering experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Knowledge of scale up and commercialisation are crucial.
- Previous experience working in a pilot plant would be beneficial.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55817 in all correspondence.
This role is subject to satisfactory completion of a basic Disclosures and Barring Service (DBS) check.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55817
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 4th September 2023
- Expires: 2nd October 2023