CK Group are recruiting for a Gastroenterology Marketing Associate to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Basingstoke on a contract basis for 12 months. You will be required on site in Basingstoke 1 to 3 days per week.
Hourly £19.98 - £26.64 DOE
Marketing Associate Role:
- Support the launch of a new therapy in Gastroenterology with a multichannel approach: development of digital and print salesforce materials, online marketing campaigns, webinars and national conference activities.
- Work with a cross-functional brand team in Sales, PRA, Market Access, Medical and Market Research
- Manage, develop and track projects and materials throughout their lifecycle
- Track OPEX budgets for the UK and Ireland.
- Previous experience in Brand Marketing, in pharmaceutical sector
- Great knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, PromoMaths and attention to details
- Knowledge of gastroenterology or equivalent major disease area
- Strong project management skills and a strong team player.
- Self- motivated and able to prioritise
Our client is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. They focus on finding answers for some of the world's most urgent medical needs.
This Marketing Associate role will be based at our clients site in Basingstoke, Hampshire.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 56025 in all correspondence.
This role is subject to a satisfactory basic Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is also essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 56025
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 4th September 2023
- Expires: 2nd October 2023