We are currently looking for a Engineering Supervisor to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Leicestershire area. As the Engineering Supervisor you will be responsible for working to engineering best practice standards and be compliant with cGMP whilst supervising the day to day activities and line management of members of the maintenance team.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Engineering Supervisor will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Engineering Supervisor you will support the coordination, planning and response of the maintenance team to planned and unplanned maintenance as per procedures and report any problems with facility or utility equipment to the Engineering Manager/Site Operations Manager.
2. You will identify and support productivity improvements to ensure that the business unit's engineering & maintenance activities return maximum value to the organisation. Ensure the efficient, economic and safe running of all plant and equipment and ensure an adequate level of machine spares are held in stock
3. As the Engineering Supervisor you will support members of the Engineering Maintenance Team in identifying root causes of failures and identifying improvements to prevent future failures of equipment. Review and trend equipment performance. Work closely with production staff to troubleshoot and resolve problems quickly.
4. You will identify and implement continuous improvement that achieves optimum performance and reliability of process equipment, utilities & facilities and delivers within agreed budgets
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Engineering Supervisor we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Engineering or similar discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in management capacity as well as experience with equipment calibration.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with cGMP and manufacturing processes of
Key Words: Engineer, Engineering, Supervisor, Team Leader, Pharmaceutical, Pharma, Midlands, Leicestershire, GMP.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5638407
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 4th September 2023
- Expires: 2nd October 2023