Senior Team Administrator/Vendor Support
Uxbridge - Hybrid
Competitive pay rate
Do you want to be part of a highly respected, global Pharmaceutical company? Look no further!
A pharmaceutical company are seeking a experienced Senior Team Administrator to join their Uxbridge team on a Hybrid basis. If you are a Personal Assistant/Executive Assistant or an experienced administrator, this is the right role for you!
- Assistant will support various operational and administrative tasks for the UK/IRE Commerical Oncology operation
- Arrange meetings including F&B, room bookings, diary management for the team as needed
- Arrange national and international travel for management as well as new hires, visiting employees or others as needed. Provide on-going office based support while the senior management groups are travelling.
- Create and maintain expense reports for the management team
- Link with the vendors as required to ensure the onboarding process is smooth as a end to end solution – from initial onboarding to project fulfillment and payments
- Provide logistical support for in-person off-site training events and company-wide meetings
- Organize team-building events, socials, and site visits
• Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, or a related field with 0-3 years of experience in a large, multinational company
• Detail-oriented, flexible, helpful, proative, and courteous
• Self-motivated with ability to perform work with modest level of supervision, handle/prioritize multiple tasks, and support multiple stakeholders
• Effective communication skills, both verbal and written, necessary for daily interaction with management
• Technical proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2309-522064
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 1st September 2023
- Expires: 29th September 2023