Associate Medical Director, Immunology
Benefits: Car allowance, bonus, pension, healthcare, LTIs
We’re excited to be working alongside our client who brings life changing medicines to millions of patients worldwide. This renowned Pharmaceutical company is looking for an Associate Director to be responsible for the implementation and development of the medical plan. You will be the Immunology expert engaging with external stakeholders building strong, long lasting relationships enabling the execution of company strategy.
- 3+ years’ Medical Affairs experience
- Immunology experience within the Pharmaceutical Industry
- In depth knowledge of APBI, PMCPA & other relevant standards
- Develop & maintain in depth therapy area knowledge
- Building & developing on relationships with key external stakeholders
- Insights, research/data generation initiatives to inform company strategy
- Cross-department training & updating of materials
- Represent the company at Global & Regional congress’ & meetings
Please apply in order to receive the full job description.
The successful candidate would receive a competitive annual salary package plus an excellent benefits package including the likes of a car allowance, bonus, private healthcare, pension scheme and much more.
Contact/How to Learn More:
To find out more information or apply, contact James Durham on 0118 952 2799 or email email@example.com The Medical Division at Cpl Life Sciences (previously Only Medics/Clinical Professionals) is a specialist division that focuses exclusively on recruitment of Medical Affairs, Clinical Development & Pharmacovigilance for pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, Clinical Research Organisations (CROs) and Regulatory Authorities.
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2308-521862
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 1st September 2023
- Expires: 29th September 2023