Director, Site Contracts
*Hybrid – Market leading Package*
**Director, Site Contracts required by global Pharmaceutical organisation**
A global Pharmaceutical firm, based in London, currently require a Director, Site Contracts to lead a team of Site Contract Leads while also managing vendors for outsourced site budget and contract negotiations.
Upon joining, the Director, Site Contracts will;
• Maintain key site contracting metrics for vendors and direct reports.
• Develop and implement strategy in regard to conducting site contracting and drive solutions.
• Develop and implement new site contracting support models.
• Be a point of contact for escalation within Clinical studies.
• Be innovative and provide innovative solutions.
• Be proactive and create/implement risk mitigation strategies.
In terms of skills, we are looking for Director, Site Contracts who has experience of managing a team, solid experience of global, Phase I-IV Clinical Site Agreements and Budget Negotiations as well as proven Vendor Management experience.
Any experience of Budget Management would also be great as would solid experience of Project Management and leasing Cross-functional teams.
This opportunity would suit a Site Contracts Manager who is looking for a step up in their career to Director level or an existing Director, Site Contracts who is looking to work in one of the most successful, global, Pharmaceutical organisations in the modern day. If this sounds interesting, please apply within to find out more!
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2308-521576
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 1st September 2023
- Expires: 29th September 2023